Supportiv offers peer-to-peer mental health support that effortlessly integrates as a live chat on health plan, EAP, employer, and partner platforms. Members receive 24/7/365 on-demand access, with less than one-minute wait, to professionally-moderated peer support that is precision-matched for shared lived experience and to hyper-relevant self-help resources that hyperlink in the chats based on members’ expressed needs.
With Supportiv, members cope with, heal from, and collaboratively problem-solve 80% of all mental health and wellbeing struggles via peer support, without escalation to costlier coaches or clinicians. Supportiv’s unique natural language processing (NLP) capabilities can navigate the remaining 20% of members with higher acuity needs onward to relevant services in the benefits ecosystem on an as-needed basis.
Supportiv lowers the cost of mental health care delivery by 10X and delivers clinical grade reductions in PHQ8, GAD7, and other measurements in a stigma-free, consumer friendly service. Supportiv has served over 700,000 individuals, from teens to Medicare, across 2.5 million covered lives for health plans and large employers, with extraordinary expansion contracted for 2022.